How to start winning with your sales forecast
Added on 24 October 2022
During a recent GROW Executive Series digital event, which takes place Thursday, Sept 29, three experts highlighted best practices for:
- How to create a true sales forecast and not a replica of last year’s plan.
- Accounting for demand and production costs in your forecast
- What real-time data’s role is in forecasting decisions
- Why you need to bring sales data over time, the competition, changes in target audience, and other factors into your forecast
Moderated by Greenhouse Grower Editor Janeen Wright and sponsored by Hort Americas, the panel included:
- Benjamin Campbell, Ph.D. Associate Professor, Agricultural and Applied Economics, University of Georgia
- Ariana P. Torres, Ph.D, Associate Professor, Purdue University Horticulture and Landscape Architecture and Agricultural Economics
- Allison Kopf, Chief Growth Officer, IUNU
Click here for more information.
Photo Credit: IUNU