Valoya introduces LL-Series witháLumi VF and Lumi CS Spectra
Added on 08 February 2024
"As our customers, you will receive the support and care from our team of photo biologists, ensuring a seamless journey from seed to sale." - Team Valoya.
Key Features of the LL-Series:
· Designed for growth rooms, chambers, and vertical farming.
· Dust and humidity resistant (IP65)
· Dimmable and easy to install.
· CE Marked and UKCA-certified.
· Slim, Efficient and Durable
With a light intensity of up to 3.2 µmol/W and a dimming capability, LL-Series bars can be placed between 10 cm and 1 m above the canopy. The LL-Series is IP65 rated, making it dust-tight and water-resistant without sacrificing functionality.
Understanding the Lumi-VF and Lumi-CS Spectra
Lumi-VF is a white grow light for vertical farming which:
1. is highly efficient
2. boosts biomass for leafy greens and herbs
3. provides a pleasant environment to work under
Lumi-CS is a white grow light for crop science, and as a spectrum provides:
1. a seamless transition from using fluorescent tubes
2. consistent spectral uniformity
3. a top-choice for growth rooms, tissue culture, and controlled research environments
Both are available in the new LL-series: slim, sleek and efficient luminaires for growing in close environments.
For more information on Valoya's LL-Series and its applications in controlled environment agriculture, please visit LL-Series - Valoya LED Grow Lights
For any queries, get in touch with- firstname.lastname@example.org