CGEN Roundtable Tour registration now open
Added on 14 November 2022
The Canadian greenhouse vegetable sector is developing a research network aimed at bringing together stakeholders at the critical intersection of energy, food production, and the environment.
- What are the most important challenges the greenhouse sector must address to achieve continued growth and excellence?
- What new opportunities will a central hub create for the sector?
- Which research topics, training opportunities, knowledge transfer and/or commercialization prospects are you most interested in?
Canadian greenhouse vegetable growers are dedicated to excellence, and are known for their early adoption of new technology and sustainable practices. The sector is engaging in a national conversation to develop a research network that is aimed at bringing together stakeholders at the critical intersection of energy, food, and the environment.
Register now for the chance to inform the development of the Canadian Greenhouse Excellence Network (CGEN) by participating in one of three Roundtable Tour “Power Hour” sessions – a highly engaging, interactive discussion of sector challenges and opportunities with our key stakeholders (growers, allied industry, academia, and government) from across Canada.
Registration time slots include:
- CGEN PowerHour – Thursday, November 24, 2022 from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm (ET)
- CGEN PowerHour – Thursday, December 8, 2022 from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm (ET)
By The Canadian Greenhouse Conference
Photo: The Canadian Greenhouse Conference