TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
In this position you will oversee and manage all Elite related activities, including crop maintenance, harvesting and follow-up of good horticultural practice. At this, you will lead a group of dedicated employees and provide guidance and training according to formalized (hygiene) protocols. One of the main responsibilities of this role is to ensure that all order requests for Elite cuttings are executed on time, and agreed amounts are delivered to the requesting Dümmen Orange location. A careful and accurate planning of staff, surface and work is key to fulfill this responsibility.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in horticulture or related field, ideally with focus on ornamental plants (alternatively German Meister or Techniker education)
• Previous relevant experience in a leading position within floriculture sector would be an asset
• Fluency in German (both written and oral), preferably with good English knowledge
• Sound user skills in MS Office
• Willingness to take over weekend services in regular rotation with other team members
• Enthusiasm for horticulture business, proactive and goal-oriented approach with high level of commitment, team player mindset.
We would like to receive your application documents – including motivation letter and resume – via HR@. dummenorange.com
Click on the link below to apply online