Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people’s lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light… join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
Together we can…
Our approach is that you work together with key growers and our internal team consisting of plant specialists and application specialists to get more trials and commercial proof points. You are responsible for understanding the needs of floriculture in modern greenhouses and its related strategic customers You are responsible for translating these needs into a customized sales offer and closing the deal including after sales services and the extension for new projects. You will coordinate all activities related to your customers, especially building and developing the use of LED in Floriculture in China. Maintain customer profile data/status and expectations. Manage / train Partners to develop the market.
1. Supporting, educating and developing various relationships within strategic accounts to get more awareness how to select and use LEDs in the project, including TCO, business case calculation.
2. Build relationships with knowledgeable Partners and key-influencers
3. Build local government, partner and financial programs to get more support for various financial support for the project;
4. Actively align and gaining internal resources and support to delivery our promise to customers
New trends and innovation
1. Keep up to date with developments and interests in the lighting-market but also on general developments in greenhouses by joining seminars, online newsletters, trade fairs, participating in projects with other companies / Partners etc.
2. Provide input to product development and marketing on new opportunities for Philips Lighting Horticulture.
1. Bachelors or Master’s degree (preferably in Horticulture)
2. Minimum 5 years working experience in the business development, marketing or sales area of modern greenhouse technologies, consultancy, cultivation, seedlings, preferably familiar with in Floriculture segment.
3. Commercial experience in Horticulture environment preferably in floriculture segment is strongly preferred
4. Passionate about business development in greenhouse tech in China and plant physiology in general;
5. Committed, result driven, no nonsense& to-the-point mentality.
6. Good inter-personal skills, conscientious and pro-active, with reasonable English skills;
7. You are inter-dependent and good team player.
Click here to apply for this job online.