Are you passionate about working with insects and mites? Do you want to use this passion to develop solutions for biological crop protection? Do you want to make a difference in a fast-growing business? Then you are the perfect candidate to join our R&D team!
For the head office in Westerlo we are looking for a: Research Assistant Mites (m/f)
You are part of the Mite R&D-team with the following responsibilities:
· Assisting the researchers with:
v setting up and evaluating lab tests;
v preparing, setting up, monitoring and evaluating semi-field experiments in greenhouses.
v collaborating with the mite production teams
v You report to the team leader Mites.
· You have a master’s degree in biology or bio-engineering sciences.
· Experience with lab work is a must.
· Experience with mites and/or insects is an advantage.
· You have a good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
· You have a good knowledge of statistical analysis; knowledge of R is a plus.
· You can express yourself well in English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
· Accuracy and efficient work are evident to you.
· You have a sense of order and cleanliness.
· You are a team player and have a hands-on mentality.
· You end up in an innovative working environment with a strongly growing, future-oriented and international company.
· A varied job in a dynamic team.
Are you interested?
You can respond by sending an application letter with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before January 25th 2019.
Click here for more information.