Location: Huron, Ohio
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Routinely monitors, verifies, trains and provides direction to production team
· Ensures production team is packing to customer quality specifications
· Maintains focus on productivity, cost control, efficiencies and production improvements
· Ensures labor and production lines are being scheduled efficiently
· Ensure compliance with USDA and FDA policies and procedures
· Completes daily production reports and KPI reports
· Problem solves, negotiates, and addresses staff challenges
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· 1 - 4 years’ experience in production related environment
· Must have strong time management skills with emphasis on meeting deadlines
· Highly energetic and assertive with strong leadership skills
· Excellent, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Mucci Farms welcomes and encourages applications with disabilities to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require a specific accommodation due to a disability or documented medical need, please contact the Human Resource Department so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodation. Mucci Farms is achieving a culture and work environment that is supportive of employees with disabilities and promotes dignity, independence, integration, and equal opportunity.
Thank-you to all candidates for applying and showing interest in Mucci Farms Ltd. Please note that with such a high volume of applicants, we will only be responding to the ones we will be moving forward with.
Click here to apply for this job online.