Dümmen Orange is an international leading breeding company focused on cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our global Integrated Product Team Tropicals we are looking for a Master Production Scheduler (MPS).
Hofzichtlaan 5, De Lier, Netherlands
Our organization grows and flourishes. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment. The MPS is responsible to manage the complete S&OP process for some of our key tropical crops. Both demand and supply should be optimized and aligned by keeping track on supply and demand planning in time. With deviations the MPS acts and steps in. This includes space, product and sourcing.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Responsible to organize and facilitate the global long term planning process by providing data on all relevant varieties (per PLC status, sales prognosis and supply data);
• Maximize sales opportunities with a minimum amount of waste and a pre-set reliability within the dynamics of the specific crop(s);
• Support to solve sales shortage by improving production data where possible (together with MRP and Crop Analyst) and under the side condition of cost effectiveness and cost efficiency;
• Support product managers in providing the list of product forms per crop (product form, delivery weeks, packing units, etc.);
• Support the Farm Manager and Crop Analyst to decide on mother plant location and rooting station matters, as well as safety policy matters;
• Provide input to the crop analysts to prepare the crop reviews (twice/year).
• Bachelor, or proven related experience, in Horticulture, Agriculture, Production and Logistic or Supply Chain Management;
• Minimum of three years of work experience in the field of floriculture or professional experience within horticulture (or related fields);
• Analytical mindset, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and team player facilitating cross-functional collaboration;
• Good command of the English language, both verbal and written;
• Proficient computer skills in MS Office applications, particularly with Excel;
• Dutch residence and work permit.
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers its employees plenty of room for personal growth and development. We have an informal and easy accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Dümmen Orange is a worldwide leader in breeding and development of flowers and plants. Our annual turnover is around 360 million euro. We have more than 7.700 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to our Dümmen Orange success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. We take pride in our corporate social responsibility efforts investing in the health, safety, and personal development of our staff as well as in innovative and sustainable techniques.
Click on the link below to apply for this job. If you have questions about the job, you can contact Maurice van Leeuwen (IPT Leader Tropicals), +31 643902093.
Click here to apply for this job online.