Located in Abbotsford, 50 km east of Vancouver, Canada in British Columbia’s beautiful Central Fraser Valley, Van Belle Nursery is an internationally recognized wholesale supplier of ornamental plants.
Van Belle Nursery practices open book management, sharing the financials and giving employees a stake in the outcome through a profit sharing program. We’re committed to the strong culture that has been cultivated through five Core Values: Best Effort, Always Positive, Respect People, Find A Better Way, and Do It Now. Every employee is responsible for protecting and contributing to our culture by living these Values.
Because of our ongoing growth and commitment to continuous improvement, we are looking for someone to join our team in the full-time, permanent position of Marketing Coordinator.
As Marketing Coordinator, you help to ensure that the Business Units of Van Belle Nursery meet or exceed their goals by using specialized marketing knowledge and skills. Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, you plan and coordinate marketing projects and develop assets and communications that support the efforts of the Sales and Marketing Team.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible to:
· Develop and coordinate marketing projects to meet the strategic goals of the company;
· Prepare professional communications, both internally and externally to various stakeholders;
· Assist the marketing manager in developing and executing the strategy of our brand portfolio;
· Use professional graphic design skills to create visually appealing ads, images, and brand assets;
· Assist in preparing advertising plans for multiple brands and products within the company;
· Prepare newsletters, reports, presentations, and various sales materials;
· Assist management with planning and spending the budget for marketing;
· Assist with trade show planning and exhibition at shows throughout the year as needed;
· Travel to promote our brands and products to stakeholders.
Education & Qualifications:
· 4-year degree in Business Administration or Marketing preferred
· 2+ years professional graphic design experience preferred
· Customer service experience preferred
· Ability to communicate skillfully when speaking and writing
· High attention to detail and highly organized
· Intermediate computer skills and ability to learn new software
· Ability to self-start and manage a large variety of projects and tasks
· Valid passport and ability to travel throughout the U.S. and Canada
· Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
· Group Benefits including: Life Insurance, AD&D, Extended Health and Dental
· Potential for company profit share earnings
· Additional benefits with 3+ years of employment.
· 34825 Hallert Road, Abbotsford, BC V3G 1R3
How to Apply:
If you would like to pursue joining our team at Van Belle Nursery, please submit your resume and cover letter, including your salary expectations to our Human Resources Administrator.
Applications may be submitted as follows:
1. Email to: hr@ vanbelle.com
2. Fax to: 604-853-6282
3. In person to Van Belle Nursery head office: 34825 Hallert Road, Abbotsford, BC V3G 1R3
Learn more about our company at www.vanbelle.com
We thank you for your interest. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.