The role is part of the marketing team working within the global Horticulture LED solution organization. The objective is to keep the leading position of Philips Lighting in LED horticulture and increase awareness and preference on new solutions at growers and partners. You are working within the global marketing communication team. The Horticulture team is a global business organization under the BG Professional Lighting.
The Global Marcom Manager Horticulture is responsible for development and implementation of both on- and offline Horti MarCom activities of the LED Horticulture business for specified countries and segments. This role reports to the Global Marketing Director.
Key areas of responsibility:
· Translates the marketing objectives into a yearly marcom plan in alignment with segment marketing and the regions, specifying required deliverables and projects, according to the guidelines and within budget.
· Responsible for the realization of product and solution launch activities and takes care of timely availability for optimal market introduction.
· Leads/measures/evaluates critical marcom projects, makes recommendations for improved processes and methods
· Coordinates, realizes overall presentation on key events and exhibitions
· Coordination and execution of on- and offline Horti MarCom activities within budget
- Online: website, newsletters, bannering and social media
- Offline: fairs (national and international), events, PR, leaflets and case studies
· Brief/select/evaluate suppliers like copywriters, booth construction companies, design agencies and reviews their work with high precision and eye for detail
· Keeping consistency in visualization, shape, performance and functionality of communication tools based on corporate guidelines
· Provides sales teams and certified Philips LED Horti Partners with optimal communication to the market (partner portal, segment brochures, product sheets, case studies, press releases,etc)
You will be part of the Horticulture LED solution team; we are a growing business with additional growth plans. We aim to be the best possible advisor towards our customers, adding value to their business by providing not only lighting systems and crop growing recipes, but also business advice, services and knowledge sharing.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
· HBO/University level in Marketing, Communication or equivalent experience
· 3-5 years of Marketing Communications experience in B2B
· Affinity with Horticulture industry
· Experience in creating marcom tools and event management
· Experience in working with creative agencies and copywriting
· Digital marketing knowledge, especially online and social media
· Creative mindset with analytical skills
· Flexible mindset and able to work in dynamic business development environment
· Committed, drive for result
· Good communication and presentation skills
· Team player and stakeholder management skills
· Ability to interact with commercial and functional teams regarding planning, coordination and execution
· No nonsense, to the point
· Fluent in Dutch and English
Click here to apply for this job online.