Takii Europe BV, situated in De Kwakel - The Netherlands, is the European daughter company of Takii & Company. Ltd. in Japan. Takii Europe BV is a seed company engaged in the breeding, production, processing and sales & marketing of flower and vegetable seed.
Takii Europe BV, established in 1991, is an organization with more than 150 employees in different European countries with a Dutch management.
The vegetable branch of Takii Europe is growing fast with a strong focus on: onion, rootstock, brassica-crops, melon/watermelon and tomato. For the expansion of our vegetable activities, we are looking for an
Account / Product Manager Russia
As Account Manager you are responsible for the sales and marketing of vegetable seeds in Russia and leading in the contact with our distributor.
- You will make and implement a sales forecast based on customer requirements.
- You develop introduction – and sales plans in cooperation with Product Managers and distributor
- You follow the market trend of the main crops and translate this into action plans
- You maintain contacts with existing relations and prospects and provide in cooperation with our distributor technical services and play a role in promotion of Takii varieties
- You will participate in a vegetable team of professionals, active in many countries.
As Product Manager you are member of a Product Team, responsible for one of the core crops in the territory of Takii Europe BV.
- You get the opportunity to develop yourself as product specialist, by collecting and updating knowledge about the product group. For this you work closely with Takii breeders.
- In cooperation with breeding and account managers, you develop and execute introduction plans for new varieties.
- You will offer crop advice, make recommendations for variety choice and introduce new varieties to professional growers in strong cooperation with our Account Managers and distributor.
- You contribute to promotional events of Takii Europe B.V.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Marketing/Business Administration/Horticulture/Agriculture (or equal by relevant experience
- Several years working experience in a comparable commercial-technical position in the horticultural business.
- Experience with sales via a distributor.
- Affinity with the main vegetable crops in Russia, especially open field vegetables.
- Excellent command of English.
- Willingness to travel, also outside of Russia.
- Good communicational skills and team player.
- Commercial: sales driven and result oriented.
- Creative, persistent with positive attitude.
- Flexible and service minded.
- Open minded and committed with respect towards others.
- International oriented en capable to interact with different cultures.
Place of employment
- Russia (preferable south).
- Working at Takii Europe BV stands for working at a financial solid and strongly growing company. Takii Europe BV offers a challenging position in an international organization with room for initiative and personal development.
- Initiative and results will be rewarded with a good remuneration package and excellent secondary working conditions.
Further information and job application
For further information on the vacancy please contact Paul Leenheer, Area Sales Manager Vegetables, via firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone number +31(0)6 150 282 09 Please send your job application to Conny Allon, HR manager at our head office in de Kwakel, the Netherlands, via email@example.com.